Science Rules!

Welcome to Science Rules!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

STEM Implementation

I have not taken any steps to implement any of the high quality instruction we have learned about in our courses at my new campus.  Unfortunately this has been a very difficult professional year and I have not been as involved either at my campus or district.  This does not mean that I do not intend to become involved in the future, it is just that I am transitioning into a new campus and a new grade level.  My focus, as it has been chosen for me, is reading.  I have made my administrator aware of my education and my experience in science, however, I am better suited for reading implementation at the moment.  Hopefully as time passes by, I will be better able to also  contribute my science experience with my colleagues either at my campus or through the science department at the district level.

No comments:

Post a Comment